Sunday, July 5, 2009

Independence Day 2009



Happy Independence Day!

This independence day I am giving thanks for all that I have including the freedom of being an American citizen. I am grateful to all the friends I have, my support system, my family, my health, and all the intangible gifts I have been given in this world. I realize this isn't new year's day but I feel that this is a new beginning and a time to really put out my best in this world and reach out to others who share a desire to make this world a better place. I am hoping to attract more members to this blog and hope that others will share in their experiences of bringing more light and happiness here. A lot has changed in the short time that I have had this Kind Living blog. It is my intention that the changes that are occurring will bring me more into alignment with others and my source and that together we can make changes that bring peace to all living beings.

I was supposed to be in Boston this weekend to celebrate the holiday but circumstances made it impossible for me to leave NY so enjoy the pictures I posted above of the celebration on the esplanade and the beautiful fireworks bursting over the Charles River - Happy Independence Day to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment